Pai. A symbol of the city of culture, nature and romantic town.
- Private tour service
- Flexible for you and party
- Can experience so much in a day
- Worth for your time and money
- Hidden Charms
- Escape the busy Chiang Mai for a day.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
local bug,\,worms and insects market – Waterfalls – Pai Hot springs – Mae Yen temple and Pai view point – Drive through this romantic town to explore Pai – Ban Santichon, a Chinese community and have varieties of tea taste. Pai canyon and Japanese second world historical bridge.
Pai is a small and quite town in the most northern Thailand where is surrounded by mountains which look like a big wall to separate Thailand and Myanmar countries. In winter this small town is cold and often covered with mists in rainy season is covered with green paddy rice fields & clouds but in summer it is covered with blue sky and warm sunshine mixing agriculture burning smoke. So it is called a paradise of three mists !! On the way to Pai you can enjoy the stunning views very turns, the thick fog, tall pine trees along the foothills payphones. The simple lifestyle of the people here is still unique. We are sure ,you will love Pai and it has been attracting travelers want to explore & experience this romantic and magic land.
Come and experience for yourself how beautiful this hidden gem is.
You must fall in love Pai as many did !!
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private tour service
- All admission fees required for program
- Experienced English speaking guide with TAT license
- Transport by air con SUV for 5 - 7 seats
- Or VIP van for 10 - 14 seats ( 5 - 12 Person )
- Accident insurance cover
- Drinking water in car
- Flexibility to the needs of you and your party
What to bring:
Camera, mosquito repellent, hat, sunglasses, rain jacket.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup all customers at their places and hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.