Pagsanjan Falls Adventure from Manila
Discover majestic Pagsanjan Falls on this day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Manila! With your local guide, enjoy exciting boat rides along rapids surrounded by the lush landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Day trip to Pagsanjan Falls
- Boat ride
- Life vest
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pagsanjan Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
From your hotel, embark on a full day excursion to Cavinti, an adjacent town to Pagsanjan in Laguna located two and a half hours south of Manila.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pagsanjan Falls, Brgy. Tibatib, Pagsanjan, Luzon 4013 Philippines
Your destination is the majestic Pagsanjan Falls, also known by its indigenous name “Magdapio Falls”, one of the most famous waterfalls in the Philippines.
You’ll take a scenic and exciting boat ride on a native dugout canoe (banca in Filipino) maneuvered through a shallow rock-ridden river by skilled boatmen. On the way to the main falls, bask in the beauty of nature as you see numerous smaller falls, steep gorges, lush tropical vegetation and rock formations.
Return downstream by “shooting the rapids” as expert boatmen steer past huge boulders in churning waters at top speeds. With its booming waters cascading down the cliff 900 feet below, this is truly an exhilarating, spine-tingling, adrenaline-pumping ride!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Drive back to Manila after your adventure-filled excursion.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fairmont, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel in your area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your hotel is outside the Manila City or Makati City limits, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.