Paella Lunch and Rural Activities in a Valencian Garden Farmhouse
Be pleased with the charms and flavors of the Valencian garden (Huerta of Valencia), a stunning agricultural area where you will appreciate its farmhouses, mills, irrigation ditches, hermitages. You will savor a genuine lunch with the best Valencian paella and typical dishes in a traditional "barraca" (farmhouse). There you will see typical carriages, a Museum with old farming tools, a mini farm, horse stables and local crops. Then, you will enjoy a traditional carriage ride until you arrive to a small "barraca" equipped in the traditional way.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up (Valencia + 5km)
- Full menu lunch in a "barraca" (farmhouse): variety of typical starters dishes, Valencian paella, a drink by person, dessert, Valencian sweets, coffee, and mistela wine.
- Traditional carriage ride thought the garden.
- Visit to a "barraca"
- Traditional farmhouse where you can visit: mini farm, stables, ethnological museum, crops.
- Entry/Admission - Barraca Toni Montoliu
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barraca Toni Montoliu, Partida de l'Ermita, 25, 46133, Valencia, Spain
You will be picked up from your Valencia hotel and after about 20 minutes trip you will experience the true essence of the Valencian garden by yourself.
You'll be welcomed to a singular barraca (hut) in the middle of the orchard where you will see typical carriages, a small Museum with farming tools that were used in the past, a mini farm, horse stables and crops of fresh vegetables.
You could see how the chef prepare the fresh ingredients to cook a genuine Valencian paella -that you will savor later-, and get close to the stove to take a look as its cooked by an expert chef.
It’s time to prepare your senses for what is to come because your table will be filled with a variety of typical dishes, but we recommend you to reserve a hole to delight in one of the best paellas in Valencia, an exquisite dessert, Valencian sweets, coffee and mistela wine.
This incredible day is not over yet! You will enjoy a traditional carriage ride through the garden until you arrive to a small hut equipped in the traditional way, so you can go into to learn how the orchard’s people lived until a few years ago.
An original, fun and enriching experience so you can take a piece from the Valencian garden in your heart.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is done in a taxi /private vehicle. Begins at 1:00pm. You must be at your hotel main entrance prior to this time. Previous confirmation is required for this service (at least 24 hr. prior the activity start), please contact the supplier. Drop off is not included.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Pick-up begins at 1pm. You must be at the hotel main entrance prior to this time
- Pick-up service requires your previous confirmation. Contact the supplier to confirm this service
- Drop off is not included. You can call a taxi from the farmhouse.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 0-3 years: free (meals not included)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.