Paella Class and Sunset Cruise in Valencia
This day begins with a funny experience: a great paella class where you'll learn how to cook a Valencian paella and savor many typical dishes. Then, you'll discover the Mediterranean Sea aboard a modern catamaran to enjoy the romantic moment when the sun disappears behind the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Central Market visit with expert guide (Sundays and festivities not available)
- 4:30-hr Paella Class with the guide of a paella chef (Spanish and English)
- Aperitif during the Class: Valencian wine or homemade Valencian beer tasting and Valencian tomato.
- Full menu Lunch: starters, your paella as main course, beverages, dessert, coffee.
- 1:30-hr. Cruise entrance fees with snack (olives, nuts) and champagne glass on board.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Entry/Admission - Mundo Marino Valencia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Meet your guide at the School of Paellas and then you’ll visit the Central Market to buy the best natural products to cook your paella, as you listen detailed explanations about typical products of our gastronomy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana, Calle Obispo Don Jeronimo num 8 Bajo, 46003, Valencia Spain
Once in the School of Paella's kitchen, the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting anecdotes.
While you are cooking you'll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade beer tasting accompanied by valencian tomato.
When your work ends, you'll savor a full menu lunch with your paella as main plate and then you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella's Chef", as a certificate of this original experience.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Go to the port of Valencia to hop on board an spacious sailing catamaran. During the trip you'll go along the scenic coastline of Valencia to appreciate its beautiful beaches and bay as you travel seated or lying on the mesh net. This moment deserves a snack accompanied with a champagne glass.
You'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the city at sunset time as the boat heads back to port. Admire this impressive scenery from the Mediterranean sea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- The paella class starts at 10am. Arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Central Market visit is not available on Sundays and festivities days.
- Upon completion of your paella class, go to the Port of Valencia to take the Cruise.
- Arrive to the cruise departure point 30 minutes prior to the time you have choosen.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 7 years not allowed.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Lightweight wheelchairs accessible (not electric). Notify at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.