Paella and Tapas feast in Granada
Luis: "I've been cooking Mediterranean flavors for years and looking for new ways to transfer them to each dish. I've learned from the women of my house, French chefs, friends from northern Europe, and from my Italian family. I believe that every meal has a story for each person to discover."
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- Dine in your local host’s home
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
What's excluded :
- Join Chef Luis at his home in Granada for a Paella feast! Discover this authentic dish plus other typical tapas in his welcoming, local home.
• Feast on a Paella with two different kinds of rice, plus appetizers and a dessert
• Aperitif, wine, and cocktails are included
• You can dine al fresco on Luis's terrace
• Communal dining for 6 to 30 people
• Luis is a professional chef who has worked in many restaurants
• First Mezze: Hummus - A chickpea cream with lemon juice, which includes tahina pasta and olive oil, with a touch of garlic and paprika.
• Second mezze: Baba Ganoush - This delicious cream comes from Lebanon, prepared with roasted eggplants, to which cumin and citrus confer a magical flavor, sweet and seductive.
• Third mezze: Byessar - It is a Moroccan cream of beans, perfumed with thyme and mint.
• Fourth Mezze: Muhammara - Original Aleppo is a cream of peppers, nuts and pomegranate, a colorful alternative and something more exotic
• Leg Paella - Paella de Pata - Typical Alicante rice loaded with history and tradition.
• Vegetable paella from the Granada valley - Paella de verduras de la Vega - Optional
• Bicolor coffee flan - Flan de café de dos colores - A little bit of candy to finish.
Departure Point :Carretera de la Sierra, Ctra. de la Sierra, 18008 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.