Padi open water diver course, become a diver in 3 days (Start at Koh Mak)
Padi open water course, your ticket to the under water world. If you do not have a diving license and want to get your Padi, this course is your best choice. The training takes 3 days, on your first day we train some theory and skills in the swimming pool, and then for the big fun, two days of diving. When the course is finished you have your diving license to 18 meters of depth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Lunch - Thai Lunch Buffet, hot/cold drinks, snacks
What's excluded :
Padi open water course, your ticket to the under water world. If you do not have a diving license and want to get your Padi, this course is your best choice. The training takes 3 days, on your first day we train some theory and skills from the beach, and then for the big fun, two days of diving. When the course is finished you have your diving license to 18 meters of depth.
Departure Point :BB Divers Koh Mak, 1M.2 Tambon Ko Mak, Amphoe Ko Kut, Chang Wat Trat 23120, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up and drop off are incl. Please provide us your resort name.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our equipment is being cleaned by the Dan recommended Standards. For those who would still worry, we do sell mouthpieces for regulators and snorkels in case you want to buy your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.