Padi Open Water Diver Course
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Doesn't include certificate&teaching materials(expect PADI eLearning),price for PADI Card&Manual=70€
- PLEASE NOTE PADI FEE OF 70 EUROS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE OWD COURSE WITHOUT E-LEARNING
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PADI FEE (PADI OWD MANUAL, PADI CERTIFICATION COSTS AND THE PADI CARD) OF TOTAL 70 EUROS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE OWD COURSE WITHOUT ELEARNING.
If you want to take the theory of the Course online by PADI OWD eLearning you have to purchase it on the PADI website and register for PADI OWD eLearning with our NILAVELI DIVING CENTRE, PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, S-23912.
Minimum Certification Age is 10 Yrs+
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Five Knowledge Development sessions (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
2. Five Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills and demonstrate confidence in the water (10-minute swim/float and 200m swim)
3. Four Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
The course takes around 3.5 to 5 days and you start every day at 8.30 am, the knowledge development and confined water training takes 1-2 days (depending on your skills) and for the open water dives 2-3 days.
Departure Point :NILAVELI DIVING CENTRE, PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort, S-23912, Ward No. 1, 9th Mile Post, Nilaveli 31010, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up between Trincomalee and Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli,Kuchchaveli).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- INFANTS NOT ALLOWED.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.