PADI Open Water Diver / PADI TOUCH / Boa Vista
Once you have purchased this course, our team will send you an email to ask for additional information required to get you registered with PADI Touch, so you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation and dive more!
The moment, we have registered you, PADI will send you a confirmation email. You only need to download the free PADI Library app for Apple or Android and get started.
Please bring swimwear, a towel, water and medical statement, if required.
The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions. Please meet us at the dive center to reconfirm date and time, as soon as you arrive at your hotel.
5 Confined Water Sessions
4 Ocean Dives
PADI Touch - ELearning
EXCLUSIVE RIU GUEST
Minimum age 10 years,
Ability to swim,
No previous scuba diving experience required,
Good health conditions. Please check our medical form.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular and internationally recognized scuba diving course. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 18m/ 60ft together with your dive buddy. Start today with PADI Touch - eLearning!
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI TOUCH. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. It integrates the manual with the video into a powerful, tablet and smartphone based learning experience. When you dive in, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
EXCLUSIVE FOR RIU GUEST
Departure Point :Hotel Riu Palace Boavista, Lote HO-1, Urb. Morrinho De Baguincho Praia de Boca Salina, Cape Verde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.