PADI Diving Courses on the Gold Coast
There is no better place to take a PADI course than on the Gold Coast! The Gold Coast has some of the most unique and diverse marine life found throughout the world. On a dive you may see Leopard Sharks, nudibranchs, feather stars and possibly even manta rays. Why miss out on seeing these incredible animals when you can learn to dive here on the Gold Coast!
Take any of our PADI courses and have the adventure of a lifetime! Learning to dive with PADI is amazing because it is the leading scuba diver training organization in the world. With PADI, you have the option to develop and broaden your diving education with their more advanced classes too. Each course is taught under the direct supervision of a PADI Dive Instructor making it a fun and safe way to learn to dive. Dive with us on the beautiful Gold Coast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Learn to scuba dive with our PADI Open Water Course! This certification course will allow you to dive anywhere in the world up to 18 meters without instructor supervision. Start your journey with the PADI E-learning, and complete the academic portion in the comfort of your home. Then continue your journey with us. Complete your 5 confined water sessions and 4 open water dives with our experienced PADI Dive Instructors in just three short days!
Expand on your open water certification with our Advanced Open Water Course! This course is designed to increase your knowledge of diving while giving you guided experience under the supervision of a PADI Dive Instructor. This helpful course includes 5 academic sessions and 5 adventure dives. Build your confidence and improve your diving skills with our 2-3 day course!
Take your first breath underwater with no prior diving experience and without having to commit to a full certification course with our Discover Scuba Diving class! In just a ½ day, anyone over the age of ten in good health can scuba dive for the first time with a PADI Dive Instructor. Our Discover Scuba Diving class is perfect for any beginner wanting to try scuba diving!
• South Stradbroke Island, South Stradbroke Island, Gold Coast, Queensland
Departure Point :175 Bayview St, Runaway Bay QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange for a private chauffeur if requested.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.