PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
Take your first step into the underwater world by joining the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program in Sharm el Sheikh. The Red Sea coral reefs are filled with beautiful marine life, so get down there and check it out! This short introductory program with a PADI-certified instructor includes a theory session, a pool session and one open-water dive in the Red Sea. By the end, you’ll be hooked and ready to continue your diving education.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 13% sales tax
- 1 theory session, 1 pool session and 1 open water dive from shore
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Supervision of professional PADI-certified instructor
- Discover Scuba Diving participant guide
- Round-trip transfer from/to hotel
What's excluded :
- Diving insurance (7 euro per day)
- Food and drinks (you may bring snacks)
On First day in the afternoon you will learn scuba theory in a classroom watching the video, followed by the pool session. You will fit the scuba gear and head with our instructor to the private pool for divers where you will learn basic scuba skills and you will take your first underwater breath
On the second day, in the morning you will be transferred to our dive club for your first open water dive, which is a shore dive at one of our famous house reefs Far Garden or The Temple.
• Reef Oasis Dive Club, Sheraton Road, Sharm El Sheikh 46619 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always in front of main entrance gate of your hotel (close to the street). Please DO NOT wait at the hotel's reception.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your passport for the check-in at the dive center.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- Dive is subject to weather conditions
- It is recommended that you bring/wear your swimsuit, sunscreen, a hat, towel and water; you may also bring packed snacks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All staff members are educated on symptoms and necessary preventive measures related to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.