PADI Aware Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
The AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Course challenges you to help preserve rich marine environments and coral ecosystem life. You can become a sea ranger!
Coral reef ecosystems are equivalent to ‘aqualungs’. They are extremely important to maintain a balanced sealife. In order to spread more knowledge and awareness PADI introduced the AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course. Learn about the vital role coral reefs play in the marine environment. How do coral reefs function? Why are they so important? Why are many reefs in trouble? What can you do to prevent further decline?
Following this course will assist you in learning to appreciate the complexity of aquatic habitats and it will teach you how you can assist in conserving these extremely vital systems.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dive Instructor
- Tank 12 L
- Transfer within Hurghada, Sahl Hashish and Makadi
What's excluded :
- Diving equipment
- Underwater photography & Photo session on board
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro), El Gouna (10 Euro)
- Learning materials & Certificate 76.5 Euro
PADI Aware Coral Reef Conservation Course. This is how you qualify.
It is a non-diving certification. Therefore anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required.
PADI Aware Coral Reef Conservation Course. This is what you will learn.
You will learn in classroom settings and discussions, how coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef. You will recognize why coral reefs are so important and why many coral reefs are in serious trouble. You will learn what you can do to prevent further decline.
• Egypt Divers, Safaga Road, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please don't forget to send your hotel room number on arrival
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.