Paddock to Plate Farm Tour and Tasting
A unique farm tour & tasting that takes you back in time to when the only availble food was what you grew yourself. Heritage style cooking that isn't found many places in Australia now due to the fast lifestyle of city dwellers.
Food is our Passion and Paddock to Plate eating is our life
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Wide Variety of seasonal Produce directly form the farm
- Soda/Pop - Twisted Willows Fresh Spring Water
What's excluded :
- Group Tours
Only 2.5hrs drive from Sydney to the Farm Gate
Visit our High Altitude farm in NSW Central West and experience first hand what it takes to sustain a Hobby Farm using organic Horticultural practices. Visit all the Farm animals including pigs, sheep, Geese and many more. Understand Rotational Grazing and fodder fermentation and the benefits why we choose these methods.
Finally the tour ends with a large range of seasonal produce directly from the paddock to the plate. Experience Heritage cooking styles from a by gone era and a taste sensation you will not ever forget
• Truffle Infused Scotch Eggs
• Charcuterie board - Home made Salami, Ham, Sausages, Bacon &More
• French Venison Crepinette
• Jamon Croquettes
• Ba Kwa - Chinese Pork Jerky
• Wild Mushroom and Roast Garlic Tumbleweeds
• Fromage de Tete
• Chocolate Pigs
Departure Point :Mount Bathurst, 326 Dog Rocks Rd, Black Springs NSW 2787, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.