Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historic Mississippi River Cruise
Take a 2 hour, 30 minute cruise down the great Mississippi River aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a narrated tour with a licensed historian describing 300-years of New Orleans history; from the founding of the city by the LeMoyne Brothers to the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina. During your cruise the vessel will dock at Chalmette Battlefield for a 1-hour excursion. Enjoy a guided tour and talk by a National Park Ranger about the battle of New Orleans, while taking in the sweet breeze and delicate waves along the river. Delight in a cash bar and/or a satisfying Creole lunch option available on the boat while viewing the famous French Quarter and Port of New Orleans from the river .
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- 1 Hour at Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Chalmette Battlefield
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for Purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chalmette Battlefield, 1 Battlefield Road, Chalmette, LA 70043
Disembark at the site of the 1815 Battle of New Orleans at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, where you can tour the Chalmette Battlefield including the Malus-Beauregard House and the Chalmette Monument before re-boarding for the return cruise.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, 419 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130-1035
Chalmette Battlefield is located in the Jean Lafitte National Park, making it an exciting and special addition to your river cruise!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Bags are checked before boarding the vessel to ensure safety during the cruise.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If altered or canceled due to poor weather, cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.