Paddleboarding At Sunset On The Caribbean Sea
This is a unique opportunity to learn and do the fastest growing water sport in the world. Stand up paddleboarding is easy to learn, a lot of fun and a great work out. You will be doing this in a mixed group at sunset on the Caribbean Sea with the instructor always around in case you need some more tips or help. It is truly amazing to be out on the water with the sun setting over Playa del Carmen. When we get back to our club there is live music and you can enjoy a cold drink and perhaps even dinner and spend an unforgettable afternoon and evening at Fusion.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Board, leash and paddle
What's excluded :
Please be 20 minutes earlier to get set up properly. You will meet us and the other group members on the beach at Fusion Beach Bar Cuisine, from where Aloha Paddle Club is operating. You will have the chance to store your belongings. You will get a basic introduction to this amazing water sports and activity if you need one. After that we will take our boards and explore the sea on our paddleboards while the sun is setting over Playa del Carmen. When we return you can rinse off and you are more welcome to stay and enjoy live music and can order from the menu if you like.
• Fusion Beach Bar & Grill, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
• Aloha Paddle Club - Standup Paddleboarding Playa del Carmen, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Aloha Paddle Club - Standup Paddleboarding Playa del Carmen, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.