Paddle under the castles Palamidi, akropoli of Argos, Bourtzy island
The tour under the castles,paddling to unique beaches learning the history,eating local organic products,feeling beauty of nature is unique
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
- Personal Insurance
- Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
- Snacks - Local organic products
- Bottled water
- Dry Bag for your personal things
- Snorkels and masks
- Photos and Videos sent to you at a later date
- Entry/Admission - Karathona Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karathona Beach, Nafplio 211 00 Greece
An excursion starting beneath the castle of Palamidi, leading through culture and through centuries of history, to a unique life experience.
We will start from Karathona beach, favorite of locals. A beach that has the ability to turn you off from the stress of everyday life and make you part of an image, almost exotic, in few minutes.
In the background we can see the majestic Palamidi, the fortification build by the Venetians called Akronafplia, even the fortress of Argos in the distance. Akronafplia is the imposing rocky peninsula that once was the Acropolis of Nafplio. The Turks used to call it "Its-Kale" that means "inside the fortress".
We paddling under the shadow of the great fortress, following the magnificent coastline through picturesque beaches only accessible by sea. We will arrive at “Bourtzi” and the fortifications that protected Nafplio from pirates.
Leaving Bourtzi, we will arrive at a beautiful beach to rest and , have lunch, swim a bit and return to where we started.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.