Paddle Board or Kayak Eco Dolphin Manatee Tour
Spend the morning in the Banana River Aquatic Preserve, where you will have a good chance of seeing manatees, dolphins, schools of fish and all kinds of birds. Instructors are on hand so the tour is suited to all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced paddler or kayaker. Paddle and kayak equipment, expert instruction, parking, and photos of the day are included. We depart from the amazing Brevard Veteran's Memorial Park & Museum, so if you have extra time before or after the tour, you can enjoy the museum.. admission is free!
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment needed
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free parking
- Local guide
- Photos during tour
- Standup Paddle Instruction and coaching if needed... all guides are expert paddlers.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brevard Veterans Memorial Museum & Military Museum, 400 S Sykes Creek Pkwy Behind Merritt Square Mall, Merritt Island, FL 32952-3547
After you nature tour you can enjoy the new Veteran's Memorial Museum and Park for free!
Departure Point :400 S Sykes Creek Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL 32952, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May want to bring sunscreen, hat/visor, sunglasses
- Most guest go bare foot, but water shoes are fine
- You may bring your own food and drinks if desired
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.