Package 8 days 7 nights to Pyramids, Luxur & Aswan by Air
flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by car to board your Egypt Nile cruise to check in. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god.Have your lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan.
enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, proceeding to the beautiful Temple of Philae,
Overnight in Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Sun pyramids Tours group
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spendings.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo – Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Start your Egypt Travel Package. Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
• Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
• Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
• Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
• Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo or giza or airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.