Pacific Sunset Hike in Todos Santos
Discover the old Jesuit village on a history walk trough the city and it’s main buildings with a certified tour guide as the voice of the streets; the perfect way to learn about this Pueblo Magico and its synergy between the Spanish and native inheritage.
Crowning our excursion with a 4 miles loop hike, moderate effort at the outskirts of the town to enjoy the incredible sunset view of the pacific cliffs.
A great excursion to visit Todos Santos hidden spots, easily missed by the regular travelers.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Head Lamp
- Certified tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Punta Lobos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Todos Santos, Todos Santos, Baja California
Let me take you on a history walk trough this Pueblo Magico where your certified tour guide will be the voice of the streets in this town populated six thousand years ago by the native tribes and discover its development till the present day.
Enjoy some free time at the end of our walk at this Pueblo Magico to shop, eat or taste an ice cream before going up for our sunset hike.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Punta Lobos, Todos Santos Mexico
We´ll visit a local beach that supplies local fishing economy with great views to the pacific.
I'll take you on a 4 miles multi trail (easy to medium depending on your physical skills) loop nature hike, showing you the local flora and some of the benefits, we´ll visit a sea lion colony, ending up our hike with the beautiful sunset views of the pacific cliffs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :McDonald's, Valentín Gómez Farias, Lázaro Cárdenas, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point will be in Cabo San Lucas at the McDonals parking lot located in front of the Fire Department, one block away from the shopping mall.In case you choose to be picked up: Please text me your resort name and room number or Airbnb address to send you our meeting time. If your resort is not listed please contact by message. Ports
- Marina Cabo San Lucas all cabo services, Centro Lázaro Cárdenas, Francisco Villa, Centro, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.