Pachacamac Sanctuary and Pyramids & The Bohemian district of Barranco. 2 in1!
Discover with us the largest pilgrimage center in all of South America in the sixteenth century.
Located in the Lurín valley, it is a place considered sacred because here the cult of the most important god of the coast, Pachacamac, was worshiped. We will visit among other places the Acllawasi or house of the chosen women and the Temple of the Sun. Both places built during the Inca period. This place had a tremendous and since it was home to several pre-Inca cultures as well as the Inca culture itself. Finally, we will visit the museum where we will find ceramics, textiles, among other pieces found in the excavations.
After Pachacamac, we go to the district of Barranco to visit its very colorful and folkloric streets, where we can visit the bridge of elos suspiros and the beautiful artistic murals!
Pick up and return to the hotel
English or Spanish guide
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Archaeological Site of Pachacamac
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.