Pachacamac Ruins & City Tour in Lima with lunch
Visit Pachacamac, an archaeological complex dating before the Inca times, and travel through time through the history of the city of Lima.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transportation in minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Your day will begin when you are picked up at your hotel and taken to the
Pachacamac citadel, the Rome of the Andes. Its temples, streets, pyramids
and cemeteries were the seat of the most famous oracle in the Andean
world at that time, where men from all corners of the Tawantinsuyo empire,
without distinction, came on pilgrimage to consult about their destiny and the fate of their people. This way they could know the future of important battles and about possible droughts and cataclysms.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lima, Lima, Lima Region
Your journey will continue to the City of Lima, a journey through time, where its pre-Hispanic, colonial, and modern legacy converge in one place. You will visit its ancient spas, its valleys, pre-Hispanic temples, and its Main Square. You will learn about its religious life, its colonial architecture, its amusements and entertainments, the particular names of its streets, its evolution and modernization, and the life of its most picturesque characters.
Enjoy a journey through time!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs in advance the stating time to let you know the pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the list, don't worry, please contact us.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.