Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner
Peruvian cuisine lives a moment of global recognition and the restaurant "La Rosa Naútica" occupies a prominent place in the local gastronomic field.
In this beautiful restaurant, which has a privileged location on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, you can discover the culinary delights that Peru offers and learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour and our famous ceviche.
This tour includes a visit to a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products that have made our food famous.
Continue the tour with a visit to the Pachacamac Sanctuary. This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Pachacamac Temple, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco.
On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Miraflores - San Isidro).
- English/Spanish local tour guide.
- Pisco Sour preparation lesson by a Expert Barman
- Ceviche preparation lesson by a cheff
- Visit a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products.
- Tourist transportation.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase with lunch)
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Peru does not disappoint if you are into cultural heritage tours, it actually make you feel envious of how advance their cultures are even before the Western world got civilized and this site will show you why. You will see ancient roads and highways and their version of pyramids, temples, irrigation systems, etc...
And did you know that rare sea shells are more valuable than gold or silver in the ancient times? And that when god Pachacamac will move his head the world trembles and big earthquake will happened? Peru’s rich cultural history are on display on this site. And the best part is it’s close to Lima so it’s only a half day tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels/Hostels in Miraflores and San Isidro:- San Isidro: 10:10 am - 10:40 am.- Miraflores: 10:10 am - 10:45 am.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.