Beat the crowds by sleeping overnight with us on this dynamic-active volcano. See it the right way, with a sunset and sunrise and sleep in a tent under the stars. We take you there and it is an easy family friendly experience.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
What's included :
- Bilingual professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle to and from Antigua
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast on the volcano
- Free rental of all gear (backpacks, sleeping bags and warm clothes)
- Hot drinks and wine!
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Elevation: 8,370ft. / 2,552m
Duration: Two days and one night<
Challenge = EASY:
Family friendly fun tours that are not too involved in the adventure department. Expect 1.5 to 3 hours total of hiking in moderate hiking environment with low technical aspects, just easy trails. Possible for clients of below average fitness.
Excursion Highlight: Watching the sunset at the crater's edge after all the crowds have left the volcano, you have the whole place to yourself.
Includes: All Park Entrance fees, dinner and breakfast, warm clothing, tents, equipment, guide, transportation, etc.
Trip Description: This overnight excursion is absolutely the best way to see the volcano. When the sun sets, our small group of campers toast the sunset with a cup of wine and watch as the hoards of tourist rush off the mountain before it gets too dark. We then relax with a hot meal at our camp. After everyone is gone and night is upon us, we then venture into the lava fields in search of the "HOT" spots where we can still roast marshmallows. Experience the volcano the right way, with our small group and spend as much time on the volcano as you want. This is an easy hike of one hour. (Minimum 4 people) Contact us to help you find more folks.
Departure Point :Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Private transfers from and to Antigua Guatemala
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.