Paarl Spice Route Private Tour
The Paarl Spice route offers a variety of delicacies like local wines from the surrounding wine yards, draft beer, different types of biltongs and dark chocolates.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tasting fees
- Entry/Admission - Spice Route Destination
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spice Route Destination, Suid Agter Paarl Rd, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7647 South Africa
The Spice Route Paarl is a popular tourist destination located in the city of Paarl, The old farm house offers a variety to explore: typical South African delicacies like local wines from the surrounding wine yards, draft beer and dark chocolates. The name Spice Route dates back to the historical mariners who used to trade Eastern spices to Europe along the "Spice Route" for spice trade in the 15th century. The Estate gives visitors the opportunity to explore local foods, beverages and goods, that are produced in a traditional manner supporting the local community while spreading the taste and spirit of South Africa out to the world. Its cellar production and wine tasting is conducted of red and white wines from the local Malmesbury and Darling wine yards, which received national and international attention.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :The Rockwell Dinner Theatre, 32 Prestwich St, Green Point, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with pick up address
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.