Oxford, Stratford and the Cotswolds Small Group Tour from London
Experience some of the most famous tourist attractions in England with this Oxford, Stratford and Cotswold Villages small group tour. This tour includes an orientation tour and free time to explore Stratford-Upon-Avon, the entrance to the birthplace of Shakespeare, a scenic drive through The Cotswolds with plenty of opportunities to take photos of the traditional English villages, and a walking tour through the university city of Oxford. You will enjoy comfortable transportation by luxury minibus with the services of an experienced tour guide throughout the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide and driver OR driver-guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pick-up and drop-off at designated meeting points in central London
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-ups/drop-offs
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church
- Entry/Admission - Bodleian Library
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon Canal, Stratford-upon-Avon England
We will have a short walking tour of the charming medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon and then free time to explore it at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Your tour guide will take you Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-Upon-Avon and you will get entrance to this fascinating Tudor house where William Shakespeare grew up.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: History of Science Museum, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3AZ England
This is just one of the many sights in the city of Oxford that your guide will point out to you.
Pass By: Balliol College, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BJ England
This is just one of the many sights that your tour guide will point out to you.
Stop At: Christ Church, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1DP England
One of the grandest colleges of Oxford University and used as a filming location for the Harry Potter movies. Please ask you Tour Manager about visiting after your walking tour of Oxford.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bodleian Library Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG England
You will pass this on your walking tour of Oxford and can visit afterwards if you desire. It is a beautiful old library, steeped in history and one of the film locations for the Harry Potter movies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Earl's Court Station (Stop C), Earl's Court, London SW5 9TB, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: details and location order are subject to changes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coaches & minibuses are disinfected with an industrial fogger. Drivers and tour guides wear masks & gloves. Travellers are required to bring their own face coverings/masks in line with UK government guidance for public transportation. We are blocking off some seats to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.