Oxford and Cambridge Day Trip from London
Two popular iconic destinations in one day, perfect for those short on time but wanting to fit in the fantastic cities of Oxford and Cambridge during their stay in London.
On this day tour we’ll visit Oxford, known as the ‘City of dreaming spires’. During the visit we’ll have a short walking tour of the city and then you’ll have free time to explore.
We then travel to Cambridge where you can climb St Mary’s Church Tower for fantastic panoramic views of the City (Entrance is included) you’ll then have free time to explore the city
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Oxford, University Offices 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD England
On arrival in Oxford you Tour Manager will give you a walking tour through the famous collages and libraries of Oxford University. Then you will have free time either to explore the town for free or pay to enter attractions such as Christ Church Collage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: University of Cambridge, The Old Schools Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TS England
Walk through the famous university town of Cambridge; exploring the sights such as Mathematical bridge, Kings College, Trinity College, punting on the River Cam and marveling at the mechanical Chronophage clock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Earl's Court Station (Stop C), Earl's Court, London SW5 9TB, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coaches & minibuses are disinfected with an industrial fogger. Drivers and tour guides wear masks & gloves. Travellers are required to bring their own face coverings/masks in line with UK government guidance for public transportation. We are blocking off some seats to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.