Overnight Trip to Luxor Highlights from Hurghada
Experience Luxor’s highlights on a private, overnight trip from Hurghada, and explore temples and tombs with an Egyptologist guide. Cruise the Nile and dine on a river island, then watch the Temples of Karnak and Luxor come alive for a nighttime sound-and-light show. Go deep into the Valley of the Kings and visit the Temple of Hatshepsut then take in the imposing colossi of Memnon, the massive remnants of a royal mortuary temple. Enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant before returning to your Hurghada hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up service from your hotel and return
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 2 Lunch Meals during tours
- All Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on the Nile
- All service charges and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
Day 1: Enjoy a private 2 day trip with us
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
We pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a private 2 day trip with us. Upon arrival to Luxor, you will be accompanied by your private guide to visit the East bank of Luxor:
Day 1: Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple by Night
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs situated on 247 acres of land. Lunch will be served on an island at the Nile river at oriental restaurant to taste the Egyptian food. So your trip includes Boat trip in the Nile. Then check in your hotel to relax and refresh yourselves before we pick you up evening time to enjoy Luxor by night.
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. Back to your hotel for overnight
Accommodation included: overnight in Luxor
Day 2: Valley of the Kings
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Day 2: Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi Of Memnon
We will pick you up from your hotel to visit the West bank of Luxor. The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen as it has extra ticket. You will then visit Hatshepsut Temple, the queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler loved by her people but always surrounded in controversy. See her spectacular temple in Luxor's West Bank, one of the best preserved of its kind. Proceed to Colossi Of Memnon are a remains of a complete mortuary temple but its completely destroyed except for those Statues.
Lunch will be served on a Nile view restaurant. As soon as you finish your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel .
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.