Overnight Trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam
Drive to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile and stay in Luxor overnight. Visit Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and the Colossi of Memnon the next day on the west bank before heading back to Marsa Alam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Accommodation at 5* hotel with breakfast, Sonesta Hotel
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to the sights.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping kitty
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Day 1: Marsa Alam /Luxor Sightseeing Tours
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Luxor, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun with some free time for shopping in Luxor. From there will be driven to your hotel for check in, leisurely free time in Luxor with optional evening tour to attend the fabulous sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor. Overnight in your hotel.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Marsa Alam
Early morning, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in your hotel in Luxor and then you will enjoy visiting the West Bank of The Nile River you will be visiting the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it, and then you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.