Overnight Trip To Golden Rock Pagoda & Bago
This trip will bring you to Golden Rock Pagoda and Bago for two days. Bago situated on the way to Golden Rock Pagoda which situated about 200 kilometers away from Yangon. Firstly you will visit the interesting places in Bago, known as Hanthawaddy kingdom, situated about 80 km from Yangon and you will proceed to your hotel situated in Kimpun Base Camp for overnight. The next morning, take an open truck to Golden Rock Pagoda situated on the top of the rocky mountain. It wellknown for its culture and religious site for pilgrimage. On the way to and back from Golden Rock Pagoda, explore local market, make a stop at Pomelo farm and Htauk Kyant World War 2 Cemetry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- One night accommodation in twin sharing with breakfast
- English Speaking Guide
- All transportation charges
- All admission fees
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses such as camera fees, tips
- Items/ services not mentioned in the program
Day 1: Yangon-Bago-Kimpun based camp
Stop At: Bago, Bago, Bago Region
Your guide will meet you at 7 am in your hotel and your car will drive to Bago about two hours. On the way to Bago, make a stop in front of the Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine where locals pray for the road safety of their car, Htauk Kyant World War 2 Cemetry where 27,000 Allied soldiers are buried, and explore Htauk Kyant bustling local market. Continue to Bago and firstly observe the four gigantic Buddha images seated Kyaikpun Pagoda and head to the Kyakhatwine Monastery to observe the culture and discipline of the Buddhist monks. Then visit Shwethalyaung Pagoda, which is the most beautiful reclining Buddha image in Myanmar, Shwemawdaw Pagoda and King Bayinnaung's Golden Kanbawzathardi Palace and Hintha Kone Pagoda where you can see the ceremony in honor of Nats. Continue to Golden Rock Pagoda about two hours drive and transfer to your hotel located in Kimpun BaseCamp.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Eternity Resort or Similar
Day 2: Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda-Yangon
Stop At: Kyaiktiyo, Kyaiktiyo, Mon State
After having breakfast at your hotel, take a truck about an hour to the Golden Rock Pagoda at the top of the rocky mountain and 1100 meters above sea level. People believed the Hermit enshrines Buddha’s hair relics in 18 ft high pagoda situated on the top of 50 ft circumference stone resample with his head in 2500 years ago. You can observe the natural landscape of forests and mountains on the way. Exploring around the platform of Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda offers you a magnificent view of nature, Buddhist culture, cool and pleasant moments in your body and soul. You can hike about an hour to the Crow Mouth (Kyee Kan Mouth) along the natural road. You can find many stalls such as regional crafts, souvenir shops, traditional medicines and food houses on the way to Crow Mouth. In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to the open truck station to take a truck to the base camp. Your car is waiting for you to return to Yangon. You can see the rice fields, the rubber farms, the pomelo farms and the beautiful scenery of country. Your car will stop in front of the pomelo farm to taste some pomelo. Then continue to Yangon and transfer to your hotel located in Yangon.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Eternity Resort or similar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at their lodging hotels or accommodation situated in downtown Yangon.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates are FOC but they do not occupy a seat and infant meals is not available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women and no wheel chair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum 6 month valid passport is required to obtain Myanmar visa.
- Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.