Overnight Trip to Cairo and Luxor by Flight from Dahab
Include a trip to Cairo and Luxor in your holiday. Absorb the atmosphere of Cairo’s historical sights with time of shopping for bargains at the old market. Followed by a flight to famous Luxor and visit the Valley of the Kings and the Temples, with spare time for shopping here also.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers
- English speaking guide
- Lunch in Cairo and Luxor
- Hotel in Cairo on B&B basis
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Cairo is the largest city in the Middle-East and Africa and is known as being a very densely populated city, as well as being the center of Egypt’s culture and politics. It is also located near some of the most famous remnants of Ancient Egypt. A day in Luxor is certainly something you will never forget! Luxor possesses undeniable charm, with its breath-taking ancient Egyptian temples, tombs and monuments its a day that will stay with you forever.
• Day 1
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm-el-Sheikh in the early morning and transfer you to Sharm El Sheikh airport. You will fly to Cairo in about 50 minutes and at the airport you will be met by our English speaking guide who will join you during your day tour in Cairo. Start the tour with the Egyptian Museum. Then it is time to fresh up and have lunch. Following a visit to a perfume shop you will see the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus and the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body. Finally you will visit the Valley Temple and the Papyrus Institute. Later you will be transferred to check in your hotel. Leisure free time. Overnight in Cairo.
• Day 2
Your tour starts in the early morning with a transfer to Cairo Airport, from where you will take the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival in Luxor you will be met by our representative. Have a blissful day tour kicking it off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, which is dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then pay a visit to the Valley of the Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Afterwards you will see the Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reined ancient Egypt. Moreover, lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport for your return flight to Cairo and from there to Sharm el Sheikh Airport. Transfer back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all from dahab hotels
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.