Overnight Tour to Lake Atitlán on a Classic Motorcycle
This combined Lake Atitlan / Volcano Tour is designed for motorcycle enthusiasts who want to experience Guatemala in a nutshell.
The first part of the tour takes you to Panajachel on Lake Atitlan. You'll be cruising Guatemala's highlands, mostly off the beaten track. Traffic is light and the roads are pristine. This is motorcycle paradise with breath-taking vistas that provide great opportunities to shoot unforgettable photos and videos.
There are many options to spend the afternoon at the Lake. You can take a boat ride to the neighboring villages, explore the colorful handicraft market or taste some truly delicious local gourmet coffee. Or you can simply chill out at the Sunset Café and follow the sun disappear behind the volcanoes while enjoying a fruity cocktail. Life's good at Lake Atitlan.
The Volcano section on day two is the icing on the cake. Fresh tarmac here as well, no traffic and nothing but endless twisties. Nirvana for every motorcycle aficionado!
per adult from
1 day 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Royal Enfield motorcycles, motorcycle insurance, fuel, helmet, jacket, gloves
What's excluded :
- Everything not specifically included
- Entry/Admission - Lake Atitlan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acatenango Volcano, Volcan Acatenango Chimaltenango Sacatepequez, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Incredible scenery and pristine empty roads
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
You will have all afternoon to explore Lake Atitlan and the surrounding villages.
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or Airbnb in Antigua Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A refundable $300 safety deposit will be requested prior to the tour start. It can be paid in cash or with PayPal. The deposit will be refunded immediately after the tour is completed and the motorcycle is returned undamaged.
- Please note: A valid motorcycle drivers license is mandatory for this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.