Overnight tour of Golden City of India
With this unique guided Overnight tour of Golden city of India tour package of Jaisalmer from Delhi, you get an opportunity to get immersed in the local customs and traditions of one of the lived fort in the world. We will take you trotting through Sand Dunes atop a camel in the evening. A professional local guide will help you to get the in-depth experience of the culture, that you may not discover on your own.
-Convenient private AC vehicle throughout the tour.
-All entrance fees and Flight Ticket included.
-Trotting through Sand Dunes atop a camel.
-Explore the Museum and Old Havelis.
-Visit of lived forts in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch x2
- WIFI on board
- Fuel surcharge
- GST ( Goods and Service Tax )
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private transport vehicle
- Monument Entrance passes
- Hotel/Airport pick up and drop off
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Bottled Water
- Breakfast x1
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( Optional )
- Food and drinks , Unless specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
On your arrival in Delhi, Padma holidays official will welcome you with warm greetings. He will escort you to a pre-booked flight ticket for Jaisalmer city, our flight schedule is 14:30hrs and the whole journey will take 2 hrs. After reach at Jaisalmer airport, take lunch and you will move for city sightseeing visit Jaisalmer Fort and Jain temple ( near to Jaisalmer fort ). Jaisalmer city is a famous tourist spot in Rajasthan of the north-west of India and it is known as the Golden city of India. Jaisalmer fort is known as 'Sonar Kila' and is world heritage by UNESCO in 2013 during 37 sessions. The main temple is related to the oldest religion Jaina dharma and tells about Mahavir Swami. In the evening we will depart for desert camp ( Sand Dunes ) to enjoy camel safari.
During trotting through Sand Dunes atop a camel in the evening,
we go for a unique feeling of the desert as like as an Arabian night by making an overnight stay in Sand Dunes camp.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Jaisalmer District, Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan
The next day morning in Sand Dunes, after breakfast we check out from desert camp and explore the remaining monument of Jaisalmer. Post breakfast begins your Jaisalmer sightseeing proceed to visit Patwon ki Haveli ( It is the largest and most important Haveli in this city, Bada Bagh, Desert cultural museum ( Folklore Museum ), and Gadisar lake. Bada bagh is located 6 km outside of the city and it is the cemetery for members of the royal family. it attracts tourists to the magnificently carved cenotaph.
after this we will proceed to the Folklore museum, The folk dance is the olden traditional symbol of Rajasthani culture. the folklore museum is a treasure house and an amazing picture of the heritage as well as the history of this city.
After this extraordinary sight-seen, it's time to say Good-Bye to the city of Love with some sweet memories, 4 O'clock proceeds to the Jaisalmer airport for pickup flight. Then there will be a drive of approx 2hr back to Delhi airport.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will offer to pick up our travelers anywhere from Delhi/NCR. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.