Overnight Tour of Agra Taj Mahal Sunset & Sunrise from Delhi
Get a pick up by a private driver from your desired place in Delhi and start your tour to Agra.
After a drive of 3 hrs via Yamuna Express Way reach Agra and check in a 5 star hotel Double Tree by Hilton Agra.
In your 2 days visit of Agra experience a fully guided tour of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad ud Daula also known as Baby Taj and along with these three beautiful buildings get a boat ride behind the Taj Mahal on the sacred river Yamuna at the time of sunset with a very beautiful water reflection of Taj Mahal
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private Vehicle air conditioned with private chauffeur
- Overnight 4 stars accommodation (If All Inclusive option Booked).
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional Language Guide
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi (If All Inclusive option Booked)
- Entry/ Admission - Taj Mahal (If All Inclusive option Booked)
- Entry/ Admission - Red Fort (If All Inclusive option Booked)
- Entry/ Admission - Et-mad-ud-daula ( Baby Taj ) (If All Inclusive option Booked)
What's excluded :
- Dinner, Alcohol
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: New Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
The journey will start early in the morning, pick up at hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida by car and Drive towards Agra through Yamuna Expressway and enjoy the scenic beauty en-route. It takes 3 hours in a car to reach Agra and Check in 5 star Hotel Double Tree by Hilton and Half Day Sightseeing.
Stop At: Agra Fort, Agra (India).
Agra Fort which is a massive fort constructed by Greatest Mughal Emperor Akbar. The fort was built in year 1565. There are two more constructions in the fort namely Moti Masjid and Musamman Burj. This is the same place where Aurangzeb imprisoned his father Shah Jahan.
(Duration: 1 Hour 30 minutes)
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh.
Next destination in the list is (Baby Taj), which is also known as Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah. It is a smaller replica of Taj Mahal and thus is called Baby Taj. It holds some memories and innumerable belongings of the Mughal Empire. After Baby Taj. Then proceed to Mehtab Bagh.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Lunch will be (Buffet) at Bon Barbeeque.
Accommodation included: 4 Star Hotel Stay in Agra city.
Day 2: New Delhi
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra India.
Taj Mahal is made of pure white marble imported from Makrana, a town in Indian state of Rajasthan. The monument was constructed by Shah Jahan to devote his deceased wife Mumtaj Mahal. Counted amongst the 'Seven Wonders of the World', the monument is known for its beautiful structure and carvings. Being at this place takes you to another world where you get mesmerized by the beauty surrounding you. There are many halls and cabins in Taj Mahal, having the graves of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj in middle. Everyone who knows about this place dreams of being here at least once in his life. After Taj Mahal Sunrise Having Your Breakfast.
NOTE : Taj mahal remains closed on Friday
Agra – Delhi (By Road, 210 Kms, Express Highway) After Visiting Taj Mahal at Sunrise, Back to Hotel and Check Out From Hotel in Afternoon. After the excursion your driver will take you back to Delhi and drop you you at your hotel or airport or any preferred location in Delhi / NCR.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Get a pick up by a private driver from your desired place in Delhi and start your tour to Agra.After a drive of 3 hrs via Yamuna Express Way reach Agra and check in a 5 star hotel Double Tree by Hilton Agra.In your 2 days visit of Agra experience a fully guided tour of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad ud Daula also known as Baby Taj and along with these three beautiful buildings get a boat ride behind the Taj Mahal on the sacred river Yamuna at the time of sunset with a very beautiful water reflection of Taj MahalAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.