Overnight to Cairo from Luxor by VIP First Class Train
Have a blissful day sightseeing tour in Cairo. Start your tour from Luxor taking the train to Cairo. Visit the great Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up by Sun Pyramids Tours representative from your hotel in Luxor, and then transferred to Luxor train station, it takes about 9 hours to Cairo
You will be picked up by our representative in Cairo, and then, you will be met and transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren
Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which includes artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo to discover the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Train Station to take the train to Luxor.
You will be met at Luxor train station to go back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your any hotel in luxor
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.