Overnight stay in Swiss tents
We have camps at sam sand dunes and khuri dunes but we also have camps in off the beaten track away from touristic route. Where you can enjoy the silence of desert and enjoy the wildlife of desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A night in middle of nowhere in an isolated desert camp away from hustle and bustle
- Dinner - Indian and Rafsanjani food
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Folk music and dance and campfire and camel safari for sunset etc
What's excluded :
- Jeep safaris in desert and Tao experience with extra charges
- Travellers will be pick up by jeep or cab from there hotel. On the way to camp tourist will visit abandoned village name kuldhara than reach to our desert camp. There they will have camel ride for 30 to 60 minutes to the sand dunes and enjoy the sunset. After that we return back to camp by camel and there they will have snakes of tea and coffee with chips.after that they enjoy the cultural show and campfire. After that we provide gala dinner with indian and Rafsanjani food. Than travellers can enjoy sleeping in Swiss tents with attached bathroom and hot shower. Next morning they will see sunrise in desert and have indian or continental breakfast and come back to jaisalmer at 10 am.
Departure Point :Ganesh Travels, On Fort, near jain temple, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers from any hotels or meeting place in jaisalmer city and bus or train station. If travellers wants to be picked up from air port that would be possible with extra charges. Airports
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.