Overnight stay in open air under the stars
1. It's an off the beaten track away from touristic route deep inside the desert with wildlife.
2. Feel and enjoy the real desert life .
3.Free cooking lessons around campfire
4.meet the real desert people and enjoy their desert stories.
5. Enjoy the full length of camel riding.
6.Enjoy flora and fauna of desert.
7we offer moonlight riding on camels
per adult from
1 to 5 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Trip includes dinner,breakfast and tea and coffee. Sleeping arrangements with lots of blanket and mattresses to sleep in open air under the stars. Camel men singing around campfire. cooking lessons.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cold drink and beer with extra charges
14:00 - 11:00
Route : Jaisalmer – Barna – Magwal Village - Sand Dunes – Tejsi – Countryside – Jaisalmer
DAY 1 :
Your departure for the tour is at 2:00 pm by jeep to the campsite, 58 km outside of Jaisalmer.
3:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Camel ride, visiting some beautiful villages on the way and arriving at the sand dunes in time for sunset.
After experiencing the impressions of the desert you can enjoy a delicious dinner, prepared for you over the camp fire. Sleeping beneath the star studded sky on your clean bed roll you are bound to have the dreams of the desert.
DAY 2 :
8:00 am to 10:00 am - After sunrise and breakfast another camel ride, then transfer back to Jaisalmer by Jeep for 11 am.
There are facilities available free of charge to leave your luggage before or after the tour if you are arriving or leaving close to the departure/return time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers from all the hotels in jaisalmer and also from train and bus station.( Air port pick up will be provided with extra charges )
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.