Overnight Private Tour to Chiang Dao from Chiang Mai
Tour duration 2 days 1 night ,Stay overnight at the Tree house resort, visit Doi Suthep temple the symbol of Chiang Mai, Visit the Long Neck Tribe ,Enjoy your time at Bau Tong Waterfall or Sticky waterfall,Trekking at non tourist about 3 - 4 hours to the nuture waterfall , and visit Chiang Dao cave ,the biggest cave in Chiang Mai
per adult from
1 to 2 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- 2 Lunch
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1:
After pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai around 8:30am, your tour starts with the drive up the mountain to visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, a symbol of Chiang Mai and one of its most famous temples, featuring 306 stairs and a view of the city.
Then visit a long neck village, home to an ethnic tribe who originally came here from Burma. Learn a bit about their way of life before continuing your tour to a local restaurant for lunch. Next, head to Bau Thong Waterfalls, aka Sticky Waterfalls, where you can climb up and down the rocks through the water.
In the evening, arrive at the tree house resort in the Chiang Dao area for your overnight stay. Here you'll have dinner at the resort and can enjoy a 1-hour Thai massage.
In the late morning, enjoy a simple breakfast and prepare for your trekking adventure in a non-touristy area. During your 3- to 4-hour hike, make your way to a waterfall to relax and take a dip. You'll be served lunch here, and after finishing the trek, head back to the resort and say goodbye to the staff. Then start the drive back to Chiang Mai, stopping on the way at Chiang Dao Cave, the biggest cave in the area. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off back in the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior tothe start of the tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.