Overnight Nomadic Experience from Merzouga
Spend the night in an equipped camp with drum music in the middle of the Sahara. Enjoy a camel ride to your camp site before enjoying a wonderful dinner around a fire. Sleep in nomad tents then in the morning, ride the camels back to Merzouga where you will have breakfast and shower in a selected hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- Greeted by your guide at a hotel near the sand dunes. Travel by camel caravan for 1.5 hours to your desert oasis. Arrive at your fully-equipped camp site, in the middle of the Sahara desert. Watch as the sun sets to unveil a canopy of stars. Savor a traditional dinner around the campfire. Enjoy the tranquility of the desert night as you sleep in nomad tents. Awake to a spectacular sunrise before heading back to Merzouga by camel. Eat breakfast and shower upon your return to the hotel in Merzouga.
Departure Point :Erg Chebbi, Morocco
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.