Overnight Island Camping
REASONABLY PRICED - This is probably the cheapest you will find in El Nido and Linapacan. We utilize a smaller boat, local crew, and resources to make this possible.
PRIVATE - We always go in private. You will have your own allocated standby boat for you to use.
SNORKELING and ISLAND HOPPING included
PRISTINE ISLANDS the we go to camp away from all the tourists
FLEXIBLE - since you have your own crew and boat, the time is all yours.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling Gears
- Private Boat
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- SETTING: You will be camping in a desert island in Southern Linapacan. You will be looked after by two guides who will also help you with your activities. The caretaker of the island will be also be there to help.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS: Full board meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast - simple meals like grilled seafood, bread or rice, coffee/tea, fruits, coconut)
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS: Standby Boat with crew Camping Tent, Kayak, Snorkeling Gears, and other accessories needed for survival.
ACTIVITIES: Snorkeling, Kayaking to nearby islands, Fishing, Some basic survival and primitive experience, stargazing, set a bonfire or simply enjoy the serenity of the place.
Departure Point :Departure is from Tapik Beach Part is Sibaltan, East of El Nido. We suggest that you stay in Tapik Beach Park or Sibaltan area for convenience. Otherwise, private transfer can be arranged.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :There is a public transport that leaves in the afternoon back to El Nido town.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.