Overnight In Hell's Gate And Lake Nakuru National Park Tour From Nairobi
Hell’s gate is one of the world’s park where you can walk and ride bicycle while watching animals.
While in lake Naivasha boat ride our captain will explain to you different bird species and you will see hippos.
Enjoy Lake Nakuru National Park, home to one of the most remarkable wild bird populations in all of Africa. Observe the wildlife on a game viewing drive, and be on the lookout for the park's amazing flamingos.
This park is also a Rhino sanctuary; one of the world’s endangered species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All meals except lunch on the first day
- Bike renting fees in Hell’s gate,
- Biking guide in hells gate
- Experienced tour guide.
- Transport with a proper safari car with a pop up roof for easier game viewing.
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
What's excluded :
- Lunch on the first day
- Boat ride fees in Lake Naivasha @ 25 USD per person.
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Naivasha/ Hells Gate
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
2 pm - Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
4 pm - End of all activities and start the drive to Nakuru.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Arrive at the gate of hell's gate at around 9 am. Start of the biking tour at hell's gate for 2 hours
11am - Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
1 pm - Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rift Valley Province, Rift Valley Province
Originally named the ‘Great Rift Valley’ by British Explorer John Walter Gregory, the Rift Valley is a geographic stretch extending 6000km across the Middle East and Africa from Jordan to Mozambique. The valley encapsulates tremendous changes in topographic diversity with its scarps and volcanoes, lakes, ancient granitic hills, flat desert landscapes and coral reefs and islets. The astounding view, as you approach from Nairobi, Kenya is quite unbelievable. To show you just how expansive the rift is, the ground unexpectedly disappears from under you, extending thousands of kilometers in either direction. An excellent starter to the Kenyan Rift Valley, it may appear, the most amazing part of this experience is sinking deeper to explore the Lake System of the Rift
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at lanet mat fam resort.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National park
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Early morning half day game drive in Lake Nakuru national park with picnic lunch.
End of game drive after Lunch and depart for Nairobi 3 hours drive,
arrive around 5 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Makalia Waterfalls, Kenya
This is a waterfall that is based inside the lake ecosystem. You will be able to stop here , walk around and take photos
Duration: 20 minutes
• Lunch: Picnic Lunch
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or residence within Nairobi CBDApartmentsVillasAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.