Overnight in agra including bharatpur bird sanctuary
Overnight tour in agra with bharatpur bird sanctuary covers number of monuments like itmaduddaula, mehtab bagh and three unesco sites tajmahal, agra, keoladev bharatpur bird sanctuary. Its good for art, history, monuments and birds lover, one side you old mughal creations and other creation of nature.
- hussle free journey
- door to door service
- accommodation in 4 star hotel
- water bottles and soft drinks keep you
- enjoy delicious food of agra
- get to know about some dyeing art of the world in agra.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guide and driver services
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel accommodation
What's excluded :
- Any service not mentioned in inclusion
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and departure for agra
Pass By: National Gandhi Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Pickup from the airport or any hotel of delhi/gurgaon
8AM we receive from the delhi and drive to agra ( 3 hour drive)
On arrival check into the prebooked hotel.
11:30 AGRA FORT
We start with the visit of agra fort which is the UNESCO site of agra made by mughal emperor akbar the great between 1565 to 1573some portions were renovated by mughal emperor shahjahan.
we stay for lunch in restaurant or hotel.
3 PM ITMAD UD DAULAH
This was made by nurjahan wife of mughal emperor jahangir between 1622-1628 in memory of his father mirza gyas beg,it is also famous by the name of BABY taj.
4:30 PM SUNSET VIEW FROM
Mehtab bagh was alsi made shahjahan, it is situated at the bank of river yamuna, opposite of tajmahal, famous as sunsetpoint of tajamahal and river view of the taj.
After that we can do some evening activities like demonstrations of some local arts,overnight stay in 4 star hotel.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation included in 4 star hotel.
Day 2: Sunrise of tajmahal and bharatpur bird sanctuary later departure for delhi
Pass By: Tdi Mall, Taj Mahal Road, Agra 282001 India
5 PM TAJMAHAL
We wake up early in the morning to see the ultimate view of the dream building tajmahal ,it was made by shahjahan between 1631-1648 in white marble inlay wark of semi precious stones .it took 22 years to make with the help of 20000 artists.
After taj visit we come back for lunch and check out from the hotel.
VISIT OF WORLD FAMOUS MARBLE INLAY ART
11AM BHARATPUR BIRD SANCTUARY
there is one hour drive to birf sanctuary, on arrival enjoy all the scenarios of birds and animals there ,all flaura & fauna.
1 PM LUNCH
after having lunch depart for delhi, in evening on arrival in delhi direct transfer to hotel or airport.
OUR SRVICES ENDS THERE.
Accommodation included: No accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We receive our guests from delhi / gurgaon hotel or airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.