Overnight in a desert camp
The chain of dunes stretches for kilometers along the border with Algeria. Until 1990 there was a military restricted area, which is why this area is less developed for tourism than Erg Chebbi near Merzouga. Here you can feel the loneliness of the desert particularly pure.
Enjoy with malata tours the unique experience in the Sahara, in almost undisturbed nature, to sleep safely.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Contact person during the journey
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - welcome drink
- Dinner - freshly prepared dinner
- Bottled water - Drinking water is carried along
- Breakfast - Berber breakfast
What's excluded :
- Certified tour guide in the desired language
Pick up from accommodation with jeep
Drive south. In Tamegroute between stop at one of the oldest Koran schools in North Africa (short visit). You will also be able to examine the processing and exhibitions of traditional ceramics. After the route continues over a last pass, you can go to Targounite on the
off road piste towards the desert camp at Erg Lyoudi.
Welcome and board at the camp!
Optional, 1 hour camel ride at sunset!
Pleasures in the dunes B. with sandboarding!
Of course, you can enjoy freshly prepared dinner in a traditional Berber tent with comfortable seating.
Evening entertainment, if necessary, musical performances and / or campfires!
Overnight in a comfortable tent for 2 - 6 people (beds, blankets and pillows available!)
Of course, you can also sleep outside (under the protection of the camp!).
In the morning, optionally 1 hour camel ride after sunrise
Now you have enough time for one
Return to your accommodation, by jeep, to Zagora and / or the surrounding area! Please note the offers on our website !!!
• Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.