Overnight homestay in Sapa 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa (L/D)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi for transferring to Sapa.Walk to the hill tribe villages of Lao Chai, home to the H'mong ethnic minority people. As you walk through the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, you will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. You will stop for lunch at a local house. You will then trek through terraced rice fields from Lao Chai to Ta Van Village belonging to the Giay ethnic minority community. In the village, you will have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area. You will have dinner and stay overnight in a homestay in Ta Van.
- A 7-10 km trek.
Day 2. Sapa - Hanoi (B/L)
3-4 hour trek that will take you along buffalo paths and trails to Giang Ta Chai Village of the Black H’mong.finish back to Sapa to catch bus/train to Hanoi.
per adult from
What's included :
- A/C transfer.
- Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International & domestic flights and taxes.
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- Trekking to the villages and the terraced fields in Sapa will take you to some incredibly beautiful, remote areas. Here you will learn about the different minority villages in the region and witness the life of the locals. Enjoy daily light hikes, taking in the spectacular views of the mountains and discover the most colourful hill tribe markets of Northern Vietnam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.