Overnight Full Day Tour of Jaipur from Delhi
because we are perfect our team is perfect for traveling to jaipur trip ( our Driver , our local guide .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Snacks,lunch,soda/pop,
- Duration : Two Day
Delhi To Jaipur _____ 5 Hours
Jaipur To Delhi _____ 5 Hours
07:00 AM - Pick up from your hotel in Delhi
Jaipur is known as the Pink City of India. It is famous for its rich heritage culture and colorful ambience. It takes approximately 5hrs to reach Jaipur from delhi via car. So you can drive to Jaipur early morning --07:00 Am
Stop at On The way for Refreshment
You can stop at Stop at On The way for half an hour for some refreshment. You can have breakfast and take some rest.
Monuments covered : Amber Fort - Hawa Mahal - Jantar Mantar - City Palace- Jal Mahal & Monkey Temple ( Galta Ji)
1st Reach Amber Fort
You may drive straight towards the famous Amber Fort of Jaipur from the midway. Amber Fort is located on the hills exterior of the Jaipur town. It is locally known as 'Amer Fort' and was built by Raja Man Singh in 1592 A.D. There is also a famous temple of Goddess within the Amber Fort.
Drive to Hawa Mahal
After visiting the famous Amber Fort, it is time to explore the impressive beauty of the Hawa Mahal.
Jaipur is a place of rich tradition food. For the Dinner, you can dine in any restaurant or hotel to have good quality food served at fair prices. Almost all good restaurants of Jaipur serve food of all cuisines
Visit the City Palace nest in the Morning
Encompassed by crenellated walls, this is the previous royal residence with an imposing blend of Mughal and Rajasthan Architecture. it is inclusive of some divine halls and palaces such as the Chandra Mahal, Shri Gobind Dev Ji Temple, museum with an assortment of exquisite miniatures, galleries of precious paintings, artifacts, scholarly miniatures, and traditional architectural treasures. Its elite collection of swords and guns date back to the 15th century and is one of the most amazing in City Palce.
The capital city of the state of Rajasthan, Jaipur is a vibrant and a colorful city. With an exciting history it is one of the most planned city of India. Built in 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the king of Amer, Jaipur has a lot to offer to the tourists who come from different parts of the world. Same Day Jaipur Tour by Car is a perfect way to explore the city. Exclusive Jaipur trip is designed from Delhi in such a way that you return to Delhi on the same day. The journey commences from Delhi in a car and you reach Jaipur in 5 to 5 ½ hours depending on the traffic conditions.
Few of the must visit attractions in Jaipur are Jal Mahal, Amer Fort Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, City palace to name a few. Visit the pulsating markets of Jaipur from where you can buy Bandhini stuff, artificial jewellery and souveniers for your friends and relatives. You can return on the same day if you plan your Delhi to Jaipur Trip early.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.