Overnight Deluxe Camping in Bedouin Oasis - Ras al Khaimah
Deluxe Bedouin Chalets are built on truly Arabic theme. Exterior walls and roof are decorated with pure goat-hair material and the interior with modern amenities. These attached washroom chalets are equipped with fans. They are suitable for 2 adults or 2+1 infant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
- Enjoy the sand boarding on the high dune inside the camp
- Kids play area available.
- Live entertainment performances at the recreational area
- Sand Boarding & Henna Painting
- Short camel ride
What's excluded :
Day 1: Ras al Khaimah
Pass By: Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
Upon check in, you will be led to your chalet and our camp Boss will explain you about the day’s programs and their timings.
Once settled down, you will have plenty of time to explore around the premise or to try your hand on any of the activities like sand boarding or a camel ride. Quad biking and Dune safari also can be enjoyed during this time at additional charge. Do not miss the opportunity to capture some magnificent photos of the memorizing Sun Set from the high dunes surrounding the premise. After sun set you may come back to the courtyard to claim your seats for the evening’s entertainment program and delicious BBQ dinner with live cooking.
Accommodation included: Deluxe chalets
Day 2: Ras Al Khaimah
Stop At: Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
Breakfast around 7:30am next morning.
Pack your bag for your favorite excursions as per their timing.
Check out - 9am-10am
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.