Overnight Camel Safari at Non-Touristic Route
Overnight Camel Safari at Non-Touristic Route Offers various kind Of Non-Touristic Camel and Jeep Safaries. Here we try our Level Best To Make Your Safari Experience Excellent. We offer you unique camel safaris as well as jeep tours during which you will cross dunes and remote, isolated places of the Thar desert.
per adult from
1 day 7 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride, Sunset
What's excluded :
Let’s enjoy at thar desert….
At approximately 3 PM we will leave Jaisalmer by Car/Jeep. We will visit 2 Monument on the way to dunes. Jassery an Oasis- Khaba Fort – from where you can have great view of empty villages & Landscape. Then travel to Camel Point from here you will take the Camel Ride into thar Desert Around 1 Hour and see the Sunset.Each Person will have Own Camel.After Sunset, Dinner will be prepared on the bonfire and you will relax on the dunes or you can Join to the Camel Driver`s in Cooking. The Dinner on the bonfire. It’s your Choice!! The Food get cooked fresh front of you Dal, Mix Veg, Rice, Chapati & Some Spicy on Side as Well Bottle of Packed Water Is Included.
You will sleep Overnight in the Desert Under the Stars.
The next morning after Breakfast you have the option of going on another Camel Ride.
bottle of packed drinking water is included.
We will return to Jaisalmer around 10:00 AM.
Our tour guide speak very good English and as well our camel driver can talk in English.
You can store your Luggage in our hotel during the trip to desert. After back from camel safari we provide a complimentary room for shower and rest.
• Sam Sand Dunes ,sam Road,jaisalmer Sam Sand Dunes Before Sam Village Jaisalmer, Kanoi 345001 India
Departure Point :Hotel Lal Garh Fort And Palace, Patwa Haveli Road, Kalakar Colony, Sadar Bazar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our clients from there Hotel.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.