Overnight at Isla Flonte Uros + Isla de Taquile (Veloz)
This tour is very special, a true experience of stay in Uros with the perfect comfort for you. You will know better and you will understand the life of these special people called Uros, you will do different cultural activities such as cutting reeds, artisanal fishing, building a representation of the islands and much more. It differs by the speed of the boat, so that we will gain more time in Sailing and enjoy Taquile Island ..
per adult from
300 to 1,440 minutes
What's included :
- Boat transport
- Professional English / Spanish guide
- Accommodation in Floating Islands
- Entrance to the Uros and Taquile
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast in the Uros
- Lunch on Taquile Island
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses
Puno - Floating Islands of the Uros
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Puno - Floating Islands of the Uros:
Attractions on the Puno - Floating Islands of the Uros:
- Uros Aruma Uro | Islas Flotantes de los Uros -
Uros Floating Islands
Operates: We will pick you up from your hotels in Puno (10:00 am) and take you to the back of the Hotel Libertadores, where we will take a motor boat that will take us to the famous floating islands of the Uros (around 30 minutes) and then proceed to settle in the comfortable rooms. Local families will give us an explanation of the construction, traditions and way of life of the Uros islanders. After lunch, we will travel in a boat made of reeds to put fishing nets (fishing), then we will see how to cut the reeds (for the construction of the same islands, crafts, etc.). In the same way, the islanders themselves will teach you to create your own crafts made of reeds. At night we will have a dinner, we will make a campfire and then rest on the floating island of the Uros.
Taquile Island Second Day
Route Duration: 5 hoursStops on the Taquile Island Second Day:
Attractions on the Taquile Island Second Day:
- Taquile Island
Uros Floating Islands / Taquile Island
Operates: At the end of the visit in the Uros, we will continue to the Veloz boat boat to go to the island of Taquile, during the trip you can try different poses for your photos and without realizing it we will have arrived in Taquile! We will go up to the island square and there we will know the textile industry that is considered Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. At approximately 1 in the afternoon we will satiate our hungry stomach with great delicacy. You will have a delicious quinoa soup for lunch and as a main course you will have directly from the lake your “fried trout” dish accompanied by french fries and rice, if you are a vegetarian then you can order “Omelett” that also comes with french fries and rice. With that you will be with a full stomach and a happy heart, now we will go down to the port to return to Puno and finish our tour at approximately 3:30 pm. We hope you are encouraged to live it!
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.