Overnight Amboseli National Park Safari
Find vast herds of elephants at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro on a private 2-day safari from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park, with daily game drives timed to spot wildlife when they’re most active. Since included accommodations options range from tents to a high-end safari lodge, the safari can be as rustic—or luxurious—as you want, and a range of pickup options tailor the safari to your travel plans.
- Enjoy some of Kenya’s best elephant watching
- Early evening and early morning game drives in Amboseli
- Included meals, accommodations, and entrance fees mean no extra costs
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the airport or Nairobi hotels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport in a customized tour van with open roof in Kenya
- Professional driver guide
- All park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Drinks and alcohol (available for purchase)
- Items and services of personal nature
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel / residence or Nairobi airport at 7AM. Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi - Mombasa road The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle. Arrive at the Amboseli national park in time for lunch. Take a midday rest and later venture into the park for the scheduled afternoon game viewing drive. We shall be in search of elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, warthog, ostrich and many others The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding countryside It is the tallest in Africa and highest free standing mountain in the world. Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow - capped peak shall dominate the background while we marvel at the wildlife and scenery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Accommodation included: Kibo Safari Luxury Camp or Similar
Day 2: Amboseli to Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available Airbnb, private apartments and villasAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.