Overnight Amarbayasgalant Monastery Tour
The complex of Amarbayasgalant Monastery was built during 1727-1736, in the honour of Under Gegeen Zanabazar, the first Bogd of Mongolia. It is situated in the cul-de-sac of a long, deep valley backed by the sheef cliff of Burenkhan Mountain against which Amarbayasgalant monastery is built. The valley is well-watered by the Evin River and has long been renown for its rich vegetation in this arid part of north central Asia.The valley is covered throughout its extent with Turkic-era graves of various geometric shapes marked out in large boulders. These important archaeological features which date from the 3rd-7th centuries are the indication that the valley has long-standing sacred associations for the people of Mongolia, associations which continued uninterupted into the Buddhist era when the were re-validated by the construction of Amarbayasgalant Monastery on this historic site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transportation Included
- Overnight accommodation
What's excluded :
- Personal equipments
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- We are leaving the city early in the morning. It is important for us to see as much as greatest historic cultural site and true nomadic lifestyle outside the city within short period of time.
Day 1. In the morning at 9 o’clock start tour to Amarbayasgalant Monastery. The monastery was originally built between 1727-and 1737by the Manchu emperor Yongzheng, and dedicated to the great Mongolian Buddhist and Sculptor Zanabazar, who mummified body was moved here in 1779. You will love surrounded nature. Stay overnight at nomadic family. L, D
Day 2 Spend the day around the monastery. Horse back riding around the area. Go back to UB.
We truly hope this would be the most amazing trip to meet nice and hospital local nomad people and be in beautiful wild nature and become memorable and unforgettable 2 days of your life. B, L
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.