Overnight Agra Tour With Fatehpur Sikri 2 Days / 1 Night
Agra is home to many famous monuments of India which depict the Mughal Architecture and India's diverse culture. Agra, which was at one time the capital of India, has many classic memorials and structures of that era. Also included in the Trip is the city of Fatehpur Sikri, which was the capital of Mughal dynasty during Akbar's rule. Thus, this Visit two days will take you back to the medieval era.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private AC Car For Entire Tour Activity
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- Live Tour Guide
- All Applicable Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets Of Monuments
- Tip/Gratuity To Guide & Driver
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
Day 1: Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Emperor Shah Jahan built the majestic Taj-Mahal in the memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. From there onwards, the monument has become a symbol of Love. This grand structure has the power of hypnotizing anyone who views it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort was the dwelling of Royalty of Mughal Empire. Today, it has become a museum for the visitors who can explore the possessions of erstwhile rulers there. There are numerous halls, beautiful gardens and hundreds of rooms within the Fortified Fort. The worth-seeing point of this place from where the Taj-Mahal can be seen is the Diwan-i-khas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
This is an optional site to visit. If you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a TAJ MAHAL. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of TAJ MAHAL over the Yamuna River during the time of sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel
Day 2: Fatehpur Sikri
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Fatehpur Sikri is a nearly ruined city which was once the capital of Mughal Empire. This city symbolizes the victory of Akbar over Rajputs. It also includes the tallest gate, Buland Darwaza.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, Block A, Ganga Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up location as per our guest request.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.