Overnight Agra Tour From Delhi By Car
India, a land of cultures and monuments, this vast country has many places to visit and having amazing cultures prior to their native places. India is also known for its immense history and for the great rulers it has. Rulers of India made some amazing monuments and they all are now the heritage buildings and they all embellish stars in the name of the country. Here is the Overnight Agra tour's itinerary which is specially made for those people who wants to explore some amazing sites of Agra and one of the seven wonders of World, Taj Mahal in a very short time span.
Agra not only famous in India but also in the whole World, just because of the Taj Mahal. This monument of Agra has the ability to hypnotize of its visitors by its beauty. Besides this monument, Agra has many other things to do in and see like it has Agra Fort, Baby Taj. Spending time in this city is like dream come true for many travellers who have the passion for exploring something which is really classic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transport for overnight tour of Agra from Delhi alongwith sightseeing of Agra as per program
- Local guide as per program
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Mineral water in the car
- 04 star hotel for one night on bed and breakfast basis
- Battery van Ride at Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Entrances of the monuments
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Extra's at Hotel
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Day 01: Pickup from Delhi
Mostly, people want to come to Agra without a stay in Delhi, so our tour representative pick up them from the airport or those who stayed in Delhi tour representative will pick up them from their location. He will take you to Agra and will drop you at the booked hotel so that you can put your belongings and will get refreshment over there. After that, you will be taken to a good restaurant so that you could have lunch, taste the best cuisines and praise the lord.
Right after the lunch, the most awaited tour begins from Agra Fort. This fort is among one of the finest fortresses in India, it is build up of giant red sandstones. History says that this fort was made to serve as the main residence of the royal member of Mughal Empire. It has many halls, gardens and rooms which made this Fort a city itself. Spending some couple of hours in this fort is worth spending. After this, our tour guide will take you to Baby Taj (Itmad-Ud-Daulah's tomb). This name, Baby Taj was given to it just because of the same structure as Taj Mahal is having. These both monuments are residing on both the sides of River Yamuna which makes these places more pleasant.
After having a tour of these monuments, you will be set free to explore this city and taste some delicious food items on the streets. Experience the nightlife of this city and share it with your friends and family members. After that halt the night in the hotel and dream about the next day that would be the most amazing one.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Sunrise Visit of Taj Mahal later Back to Delhi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
It is the fact that the best view of Taj Mahal someone catch can only either at sunrise or sunset. The amazing piece of creation when infuses with nature's beauty, it will only give the eye-catching beauty. It is recommended that wake-up early before the Sun wakes up and our tour representative and our best guide will take you to your desired location. Till now, no one could able to describe the real beauty of Taj Mahal in words but many of us just tried to make it most desirable place. The beauty of Taj Mahal can only be felt by having a visit. Catch some outstanding moments in your cameras and this monument is just wanted some praiseworthy words.
After visiting this monument have lunch and then we may proceed to another marvellous piece of creation, Fatehpur Sikri. This city is situated on the outskirts of Agra and considered as the UNESCO World Heritage site. This city is also having many places which really wants an exploration. It has Buland Darwaja and Panch Mahal which works as the main focal point. Spend some time in this city and have a plethora of unforgettable moments. It's the lovely end of this tour and you will be taken back to Delhi and will be dropped at your location.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport/ Hotel in Delhi,Noida,Faridabad,Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- Three guest would accommodate in one triple room
- These private vehicles can accommodate up to 5 passengers. 1-3 passengers in Small Car like Toyota Etios or Swift Dzire and 4-5 passengers in Toyota Innova Car.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.